Baw Baw Village Demographics (VIC) Local Stats

Baw Baw Village (3833) is a suburb of South Eastern Victoria, Gippsland, Victoria. It is about 109 kms from VIC's capital city of Melbourne. Baw Baw Village is in the federal electorate of McMillan.

In the 2011 census the population of Baw Baw Village was 22 and is comprised of approximately 36.4% females and 63.6% males.

The median/average age of the population of Baw Baw Village is 26 years of age.

60.9% of people living in the suburb of Baw Baw Village were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 26.1% Ireland.

86.4% of people living in Baw Baw Village speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 13.6% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Baw Baw Village is 33.3% Catholic, 29.2% No religion, 12.5% Anglican, 12.5% Religious affiliation not stated, 12.5% Other Protestant.

0.0% of people are married, 100.0% have never married and 0.0% are divorced and 0.0% are separated. There are 0 widowed people living in Baw Baw Village.

83.3% of the people living in Baw Baw Village over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 0.0% are working on a part time basis. Baw Baw Village has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Baw Baw Village are 80.0% Sales workers, 20.0% Machinery operators & drivers.

The main industries people from Baw Baw Village work in are 50.0% Rental, hiring and real estate services, 33.3% Accommodation and food services, 16.7% Retail trade.

% of homes are fully owned, and % are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. % of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $825 per week and the median household income is $0 per week.

The median rent in Baw Baw Village is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $0 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Baw Baw Village postcode 3833

  • Qpzm LocalStats Victoria Suburb of the Day: Taylors Lakes 3038 -> Melbourne -> Victoria